INCLUDED: One (1) VERY GOOD+ condition TYCO speedways set which has been stored for many decades, displays well and is 100% original.
Good luck finding one of these in any condition All cars and track are mint and have never been removed from their factory sealed compartments which have yellowed & have multiple splits in various places. Contents are mint and the extremely fragile box is better than poor. HO 1:87 scale. As with most Tyco sets from this period, the transformers and/or power packs were not included and sold separately.
You are buying everything in the photos including:
- OLD HOBBY SHOP STORE STOCK
- JAGUAR XKE - METALLIC BLUE - S622
- CORVETTE STING RAY - METALLIC RED - S623
- SANTA FE F7 DIESEL - BLUE YELLOW LOCOMOTIVE- 4015
- S.F.R.D. THE SUPER CHIEF TO CALIFORNIA REFRIGERATOR CAR 25841 - ORANGE - T329F:249
- B&O Baltimore & Ohio - BLACK OPEN GONDOLA 3 GREY CULVERT PIPES - 257602
- SANTA FE A.T.S.& F. BOBBER CABOOSE 806 - RED
If anyone has knowledge regarding this collectible set please contact me so that I can update this description with accurate information.
Guaranteed 100% Original - No Reproduction Parts
I am not a TYCO expert so I will defer to those who are.
I will let the over sized images do the talking. OVERALL CONDITION IS MUCH BETTER THAN VERY GOOD
NOTE: © 1960s Mantua Metal Products Company Woodbury Heights New Jersey Made In USA